Artwork Request Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all AMP artworks conform with the prescribed standards and avoid any misuse/malpractice of the same.
1. Requests for artworks should be sent on email@example.com. Central team will assign you a SPOC (Single Point of Contact)
2. Subject of the email should be ‘Requesting artwork for chapter XYZ’. Please mention the name of the chapter in the subject line.
3. Email can be sent anytime; however, you will receive a reply to your email only between 10:30 am to 7:30 pm between Monday and Saturday.
4. The request along with complete details should be received by AMP Central office, 7 working days prior to the event for which artwork is required.
5. Any request with incomplete details will not be considered and you will be notified in the same email. We will also ask you to share complete details again.
6. Below are general details that are required;
7. In case the Chapters create their own artwork, it should be first shared with Central Office for approval. The artwork can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
8. Approval for artwork can be expected within 24 hours from the time of sharing the artwork. In case you have not received approval from the Central team, you are NOT authorized to circulate the artwork.
9. In case you have not received a reply to your email within 24 hours, please contact +91 7303116060.
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.