AMP NATIONAL CONVENTION – 2017
Date: Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th December | Venue: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) will, Alhamdulillah, shortly complete a decade of inspiring young minds and uplifting the underprivileged sections of the society. It has been a decade of creating a revolution in the fields of Education and Economic Empowerment. A decade of creating milestones and achievements which would make entire community members and fellow citizens hold their heads high with happiness and satisfaction in their hearts.
In last 10 years AMP has significantly grown by leaps and bounds with 80+ active chapters all over India and that itself is a testimony of the progress we have made so far. This reflects the eagerness of our professional brethren to serve the community and the ingrained spirit for community work is the prime reason for our progress. It has been our privilege to have you with us as a contributing and active member of AMP since last so many years.
With the presence of AMP Chapters across India, there is a regular need to synchronize and share the experiences and knowledge between our various teams. Hence we are organizing our 2nd National Convention where members from different chapters can participate and discuss/share their views on various initiatives taken by AMP. We believe that your participation in AMP National Convention would go a long way in constructively shaping the future of AMP and generate new ideas and initiatives which can be implemented for the benefit of citizens of India across the country and abroad.
Spare these 2 days not for AMP or for the Community but for yourself. Listen to highly successful speakers of national stature and get motivated and inspired by them. Experience how working for AMP Projects will not only raise you in this World but also in the Aakhirah InshaAllah!
Register as a Delegate:
Kindly register as a delegate for the Convention on the link below
1. AMP Members from more than 80 cities of India are expected to join the National Convention, an excellent opportunity to Network.
2. A nominal fees of Rs 1000/- only per delegate to attend the event including Boarding and Lodging for 2 days of the Convention. All participants will be staying at a very convenient location in South Mumbai, close to the venue of the Convention.
3. On Saturday, 23rd evening, after the Convention there will be a special Dinner, where prominent citizens of Mumbai will join and a Leader of National stature will address the Gathering.
4. This will be one occasion to meet most of the Central Team, Governing Council Members and the Chapter Leaders from various Cities and States.
5. You may reach Mumbai on the night of December 22nd if reaching on 23rd is a problem, as the staying arrangement will be in place.
6. 25th December (Monday) being the National Holiday and it will be helpful to plan the journey to and from.
You can Pay the Delegate Fees by clicking on the link below
Or post/courier a Cheque/DD for ‘Association of Muslim Professionals’ to the following Address:
Association of Muslim Professionals,
116/ B.R.B. Chandorkar Marg,
Beside MTNL Exchange,
Near Agripada Police Station,
Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400008
Contact For more details:
Head, AMP National Coordination Team,
+91-8983371070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Muzammil Banatwalla
Association of Muslim Professionals
+91- 8291101313 | email@example.com