Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a non-profit organization. It is a Platform for all Muslim professionals and volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience and skills for the overall development of not just the Muslim Community but also the society at large.
AMP is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 of India (Reg. No. 2011 G. B. B. S. D 3001) and is one such institution which strives to empower Muslim Community through its various activities of Educational & Economic Empowerment.
AMP was formed by group of ambitious and visionary individuals who thought of making difference to the Muslim community through a unique forum which was non-sectarian and non-political. It is headed by Mr. Aamir Edresy, an Engineer by Qualification and Entrepreneur, who as the President and Founder has quite ably led AMP from its inception to its present status of being a vibrant Pan-India organization of dynamic individuals.
Following are our activities in Education & Economic Empowerment domains:
1. AMP regularly runs Skill Development Lectures (SDLs) at 80+ different locations in India benefiting more than 1 lakh students every year.
2. AMP has conducted 42 Job Fairs and 250+ Job Drives bringing Job seekers and Corporates together and placed more than 15,000+ needy candidates.
3. AMP regularly runs Career Guidance Seminar at 50+ different locations in India benefiting more than 10,000+ students every month.
4. AMP has supported 500+ needy and deserving students by funding their Higher Education
5. AMP has helped 500+ Orphans for Basic Education
6. AMP has supported 200+ poor & unemployed with our Self Employment schemes since past 5 years.
7. AMP has its active presence in over 19 States and more than 96+ Chapters across India.
AMP is also present abroad in Middle East where we have active Chapters in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE. Our active volunteers are also present in Oman, Bahrain, U.K., U.S. and Canada.
Alhamdulillah! AMP could achieve the above success only through the collective efforts and well-coordinated team work of all our valuable AMP Stakeholders - Members, Associates & Partners and well-wishers who are spread across the globe.
We look forward for your active involvement and participation in AMP’s basic objective of serving the Muslim Ummah through Education and Economic Empowerment.
Together we can make a Difference!
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.