The year 2020 will go down in the history of the World as one of worst in the past many decades. Similarly, for us at Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) it was one of the most challenging year since our inception in 2007.
However, AMP team rose to the Challenge and not only increased its activities by innovative ways but also launched path-breaking initiatives using Digital platforms which had a huge impact on thousands of youth across the Country and the Globe. AMP thus proved the saying true “When the going gets tough, the tough (AMPian) gets going, Alhamdulillah!”
AMP accomplished many landmarks thru;
Employment Assistance Cell (EAC):
- 9 Online Job Fairs & 6 Job Drives were organized in which 11000+ candidates participated and 1170 needy youngsters got shortlisted.
- 19 Employability Training Programmes were organized benefitting 2,000+ final year students.
- 1050+ Youths were selected for Free Job Oriented Skill training for getting gainful employment by partner Organizations (Including MNCs).
- 250+ new HR Professionals registered with AMP.
School Development Programmes:
- 6000+ Higher Secondary School students were benefitted thru 64 SDP lectures
- 41 Career Guidance Seminars benefitting 5000+ Schools & College Students
- 8 Teachers Training Programme (TTP) benefitting 1354 Teachers
- 2 Parenting Workshops (PW) benefitting 120 Parents of School Students
AMP WebTalk & Webinars:
- 6000+ AMP Members & Professionals benefited through 35 AMP-WebTalks on various skills and industry verticals
- 5000+ College Students were benefitted with 44 Special Skills Webinar Series
AMP Zakat Fund (AZF):
- Helped over 650+ deserving students by way of Higher Education Scholarships, Orphans’ Basic Education and Self-Employment Assistance
AMP Special Drives/Programmes:
- 22 Special Online Programmes benefitting 2000+ participants including women
- 184 schools across India were helped under Special Awareness Campaign to apply for Central Govt.’s ATAL Robotic Lab project.
- 12000+ student registered for State Level Olympiad organized for UP State Schools.
- Organized AMP National Convention attended by 30+ Eminent speakers, 200+ leaders from 50+ cities
AMP Awards for Excellence in Education:
- Honoured 104 Educationists through AMP Awards for Excellence in Education
- Several thousand students were helped with Scholarship Guidance Drives via Webinars and NGO Partners
AMP’s New Digital Platforms:
- IndiaZakat.com was launched on eve of Ramzan which has accomplished following;
- Amount Raised: 1,60,00,000 (16 Million +)
- Total Causes Supported: 500+
- Number of Donations: 5200+
- Cities: 450+
- Countries: 25+
- #Feed5000Families campaign launched on indiazakat.com
- 42+ lacs raised
- 5000+ families supported with ration kits across India.
- TheIndiaMentors.com for mentorship and guidance of Students & Young Professionals
- AmpowerJobs.com, a Job Portal free for job seekers with comprehensive offerings including Skill Training and Employability Training Programmes (ETP).
- Number of Candidates Registered: 50,134
- Number of Vacancies: 6000+
- Number of Applications: 1000+
- Number of Candidates Shortlisted: 100
AMP’s New Networking Initiatives:
- Launched 3 new networking initiatives to reach maximum people especially students across India.
- Campus Ambassadors
- NGO Connect
- Professors Connect
AMP National Talent Search Exam
- 42000+ Students registered for National Level Competition for Junior & Senior Degree College Students, organized to test the students’ general awareness and competitive spirit.
AMP Global Registrations:
AMP Registered as a Non-Profit in United Kingdom (UK) & Australia