Join The Leaders and Be The Leader!
Working at AMP (Association of Muslim Professionals) is much more than just a job – it is an opportunity to be part of something special by assisting the Institution which works for the empowerment of the Muslim Community. If you are passionate about being a be a torch-bearer to help and guide people from the darkness of ignorance and unemployment towards the light of knowledge and self-sufficiency, AMP has unique opportunities for you. We are looking for the following Job Roles.
Smart, Knowledgeable and Talented people for the following positions;
Details of Open Positions:
1. Program Manager: - 5 Positions
- Taking complete ownership of the Project. Ensuring timely completion of all the activities undertaken in the Project
- Co-ordinating with different Stakeholders (Members, Volunteers, NGO & Partners) to maximize the reach of the project
- Effectively drive the concerned internal team members for completion of activities assigned to them
- Documenting and promoting all the activities as per the defined process
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in the relevant field
2. Project Coordinator | Corporate Connect – EAC (Employment Assistance Cell): - 4 Positions
- Candidate must be able to coordinate with Corporates inviting them for Job Fairs and Job Drives
- Candidate must be able to coordinate with multiple teams across India to organize Job Drives & Job Fairs
- Need to travel within Mumbai & Suburbs for Project work as and when required
- Good Communication skills in English & Hindi are required
- Good experience with MS Excel is necessary
- Relevant work experience in a similar kind of profile would be preferred
3. Program Co-ordinator: 4 Positions
- Managing all project-related activities in co-ordination with Program Manager
- Documenting all activities related to Events / Projects
- Collating database of all activities/events being conducted
- Promoting AMP events and managing AMP Social Media Platforms
- Providing backend support to all Chapters as required
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field
4. Communications Manager: - 3 Positions
- Driving AMP communication objectives
- Creating and developing compelling stories for connecting with individuals/organizations connected with AMP for all online platforms.
- Basic designing, editing and proofreading the content. When required, translation of documents/tools/resources in local languages for which coordination is required
- Maintaining a consistent social media profile of the organization.
- A passion for the issue, for communication technology and for telling stories.
- Familiarity with basic online platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Looking for someone from media or similar profile with experience of 2+ years
5. HR Recruiter: - 2 Positions (Mid-level with 1-2 years experience and Fresher level)
- Screening Resumes
- Performing in-person and telephonic interviews with candidates
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Minimum Graduate with 1-year experience as Recruiter
6. Employability Training Program (ETP) Co-ordinator: 2 position
Employability Training Program:
- Coordinate with AMP chapters across India for conducting ETP
- Tie up with Colleges for conducting ETP
- Identify, Interact and finalize the Speakers across different chapters
Skill Training Project:
- Aligning with training partners for Skill Training Fairs within Mumbai & Out of Mumbai
- Revenue Generation (Monetization & revenue from candidates mobilized for Skill development or etc.)
- Co-ordinate all events & report announcements on various AMP platforms
- Making Process Documents for all Projects/activities from time to time
- Tie-up with a Skill training partner for candidate mobilization
7. Manager - Fund Raising: - 2 Positions
- Achieve realistic time-bound fundraising targets related to all AMP Projects and initiatives
- Tie-up with Government Agencies, Business Houses, NGOs for project implementation
- Develop standard fundraising and publicity materials for pitching and awareness
- Create and submit proposals as required
- Continuously seek new and appropriate contacts and partnerships with relevant individuals/organizations
- Work on Fund Raising Campaigns and maintain records of all activities.
- Looking for someone at a senior level who has experience of 2+ years into Fund Raising from a marketing/sales background.
- Graduates / Post Graduate from any Stream. Management / MSW Degree will be given preference
- Ability to work on multiple activities/projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi are required.
- Good experience in Computer Operations is a must.
- Should be well versed with MS Word, MS Excel, and Social Media
- Candidate must be ready to travel if needed within the city and outside.
- Relevant work experience in a similar kind of profile would be preferred.
- Freshers may also apply (non-graduates may be considered in exceptional cases)
Salary: A suitable compensation will be given to the right candidate
Location: Mumbai Central (Agripada). Only Mumbai and MMR regions candidates can apply.
Office Timing: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. (Sunday - Fixed Off).
Interested Candidates can forward their resume mentioning the position applied for in the Subject Line on email@example.com
Short Listed Candidates will be called for Personal Interviews.