Join The Leaders and Be The Leader!
Working at AMP (Association of Muslim Professionals) is much more than just a job – it is an opportunity to be part of something special by assisting the Institution which works for the empowerment of the Muslim Community. If you are passionate about being a be a torch-bearer to help and guide people from the darkness of ignorance and unemployment towards the light of knowledge and self-sufficiency, AMP has unique opportunities for you. We are looking for following Job Roles.
Smart, Knowledgeable and Talented people for the following positions;
Details of Open Positions:
1. Manager - Fund Raising:
- Achieve realistic time-bound fundraising targets related to all AMP Projects and initiatives
- Tie-up with Government Agencies, Business Houses, NGOs for project implementation
- Develop standard fundraising and publicity materials for pitching and awareness
- Create and submit proposals as required
- Continuously seek new and appropriate contacts and partnerships with relevant individuals/organizations
- Work on Fund Raising Campaigns and maintaining records of all activities.
- Looking for someone at a senior level has experience of 2+ years into Fund Raising from marketing/sales background.
2. Communications Manager:
- Driving AMP communication objectives
- Creating and developing compelling stories for connecting with individuals/organizations connected with AMP for all online platforms.
- Basic designing, editing and proofreading the content. When required, translation of documents/tools/resources in local languages for which coordination is required
- Maintaining a consistent social media profile of the organization.
- A passion for the issue, for communication technology and for telling stories.
- Familiarity with basic online platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Looking for someone from media or similar profile with experience of 2+ years
3. HR Recruiter: - 2 Positions (Mid-level with 1-2 years experience and Fresher level)
- Screening Resumes
- Performing in-person and telephonic interviews with candidates
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Minimum Graduate with 1-year experience as Recruiter
4. Employability Training Program (ETP) Co-ordinator: 1 position
Employability Training Program –
- Coordinate with AMP chapters across India for conducting ETP
- Tie up with Colleges for conducting ETP
- Identify, Interact and finalize the Speakers across different chapters
Skill Training Project –
- Aligning with training partners for Skill Training Fairs within Mumbai & Out of Mumbai
- Revenue Generation (Monetization & revenue from candidates mobilized for Skill development or etc.)
- Co-ordinate all events & report announcement on various AMP platforms
- Making Process Documents for all Projects/activities from time to time
- Tie up with Skill training partner for candidate mobilization
• Candidates with a Management Degree will be given preference.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi required.
• Good experience in Computer Operations is a must.
• Candidate must be ready to travel if needed within the city and outside.
• Relevant work experience in a similar kind of profile would be preferred.
• Freshers may also apply (non- graduates may be considered in exceptional cases)
Salary: A suitable compensation will be given to the right candidate
Location: Mumbai Central (Agripada). Only Mumbai and MMR regions candidates can apply.
Office Timing: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. (Sunday - Fixed Off).
Interested Candidates can forward their resume mentioning the position applied for in the Subject Line on firstname.lastname@example.org
Short Listed Candidates will be called for Personal Interviews.
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.