Major Activities in December 2016:
Following are the major activities conducted by AMP across India in December 2016;
1. AMP conducted Mega Job Fair at Andheri on December 18th, 2016. Corporates like Reliance Communication, HDFC, Airtel, F. Gheewala, PharmEasy, etc participated. Altogether, more than 1200 candidates attended interviews out of which 275 candidates were given on-the-spot offers and 320 were shortlisted for the further rounds.
Andheri - December 18th – http://ampindia.org/latest-happenings/AMP-Job-Fair-Andheri-18th-Dec-2016
2. AMP conducted successful job drives at Pune on December 17th, 2016 & at Bangalore on December 24th, 2016. Corporates like Reliance, Intellinet, I-Process and LoyCart participated. Altogether, more than 70 candidates attended interviews out of which 54 were selected on the spot and some were called for the further rounds of interviews.
Pune - December 17th - http://ampindia.org/latest-happenings/AMP-Pune-Chapter-organised-JOB-DRIVE-(17th-Dec-16)
Bangalore - December 24th - http://ampindia.org/latest-happenings/AMP-Bangalore-Job-Drive-24th-December-2016
3. Regular Skill Development Lectures (SDLs) were conducted by different AMP Chapters in 63 schools. More than 15 Skill Developments Lectures (SDLs) were alone organized by AMP Pune.
4. AMP Career Chart was distributed to more than 6 schools across the country.
5. AMP Mumbai Office appointed consultant for AMP Resource Centre, Md Mukhlis Alam to handle Research and Knowledge Bank, Senior Project Co-ordinator – SDL (Skill Development Lectures) Muzammil Banatwala to lead the SDL Projects and Senior Co-ordinator – EAC (Employment Assistance Cell) Alia Dalwai to handle Corporate Connect and oversee the activities of the cell.
6. We had meetings with various Skill Development Training Partners and with Government Agencies very soon to start Employment Oriented Training Programs.
7. As part of AMP Zakat Fund, Higher Studies Scholarships cheques of Rs. 10,000/- each were issued to 37 students and 1 cheque of Rs. 25,000/- for Self Employment. About 63 more students will be given Scholarship cheques.
8. AMP Nagpur and Akola Chapter held its Principles Meet where principles and management were present of almost all Schools in respective districts. The meeting was addressed by Mr. Aamir Edresy, President of AMP. This meeting was held to implement AMP Projects in schools in Nagpur and Akola.
9. AMP Nagpur and Akola Chapter held its Senior Professionals Meet where all the AMP Members, Volunteers, AMP Well Wishers and NGO representatives of the city participated in large number. The meeting was addressed by Mr. Aamir Edresy, President of AMP and Ms. Muzna Memon (AMP Governing Council Member). The purpose of this meeting was held to strengthen the AMP Chapters in these cities and implement all AMP Projects.
10. Career Guidance Seminar was organized by K. M. Asghar Husain Jr. College at Akola where Mr. Aamir Edresy, President of AMP was the Chief Guest.
11. Dakhani Momin Jamat Trust, Mumbai organized 16th Annual Education Excellence Awards Ceremony in which Mr. Aamir Edresy, President of AMP was the Chief Guest.
12. Brainiac Competitive Academy was inaugurated by Mr. Aamir Edresy, President of AMP at Akola.
Tentative Plans for the month of January, 2017
1. A total of 10 Colleges have been have been finalized for conducting Employability Training Programs (ETP) starting soon.
2. Job Fair is aanounced at Mira Road on 7th January. The ground work has started with the Corporates. Job Fairs are also being planned in Indore, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata for 2017.
3. Multiple Job Drives are planned in different cities of India.
4. Inter School Quiz Competition is planned in Pune in the month of January.
Please Click Here. to download the Career Options Tree.
My name is Rahil. Though belonging to a very humble household where we could barely make ends meet I always had big aspirations. I am pursuing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. from AIKTC School of Engineering and Technology, New Panvel. However like all good things, Education also comes with an ... Read more
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.