Following are the major activities conducted by AMP across India in April 2017:
1. AMP in association with Jamia Hamdard organized a successful Job Fair at Delhi on 21st April 2017. This was mainly for Pharma students. Corporates like Belco Pharma, Apollo Hospital, HealthWatch TeleDiagnostic Pvt. Ltd. etc participated.
2. AMP conducted successful Job Drives at Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Delhi, Mumbai - Agripada, Mumbra and Santacruz in April 2017.
Santacruz - 22nd April:
Mumbra - 29th April:
3. AMP conducted a successful Employability Training Program and Mock Interview Session by renowned corporate trainers in Mumbai - Kurla, Bangalore and Bhopal.
Bangalore - 6th April:
4. Regular Skill Development Lectures (SDLs) were conducted in 24 different AMP Chapters in 63 schools
5. SDL Special Lecture was organized for under-privileged students at Bhandup, Mumbai on 29th April 2017.
6. AMP conducted a Teachers Training Workshop in Mumbai on 27th April 2017 at Al Mu’minah School. The topic of the session was “Be An Effective Teacher.”
7. AMP organised Principals Meet at Kurla, Madanpura, Mira Road, Govandi, Nagpada across Mumbai to discuss various modules in the forthcoming year 2017-18 namely: Career Planning, Value Education and Personality Development. Apart from this, the focus was on the National Campaigns, which are held on Republic Day, Independence Day and Education Day.
8. AMP Career Chart was distributed to more than 16 schools across the country.
9. AMP organized Senior Professionals Meet in Bidar on 1st April 2017. The meeting was held to inaugurate new AMP Chapters in Bidar and Gulbarga. In AMP Gulbarga - Mr. Waseem Ishaq and AMP Bidar - Mr. Shahed Hashmi were appointed as the city co-ordinators to carry out AMP activities in their respective chapters.
10. AMP Bangalore inaugurated Islamiah Career Initiative Club (I.C.I.C) at Islamiah College on 8th April, 2017. The club consists of engineering students who want to excel in their life by increasing their knowledge and supporting AMP in organizing various events in their region.
11. AMP Gulbarga conducted its first Career Counselling Session on 9th April, 2017. The session was attended by 10th and 12th std students. The event was beautifully planned and effectively executed by the new team.
12. AMP Online Career Counselling Cell, which was launched in the month of March, has received a response of 164 counsellors till date. Students have the option to contact the counsellors by email or via phone within specified time slots mentioned by them. The students have started calling the counsellors in order to resolve their career related queries. Overall, we are receiving a good response, which will help us make this change into a big movement.
13. AMP Central Team visited Pune Chapter on 22nd April 2017 and met the team members to discuss new initiatives in Pune at Iqra High School.
The Central Team also conducted another meet in Azam Campus on similar lines with new members who could not visit in the afternoon.
Tentative Plans for the month of May, 2017
1. Job Fair to be organized in Mumbai - Lower Parel on 13th May 2017. The groundwork has been started.
2. Multiple Job Drives are planned in different cities of India.
3. AMP Zakat Fund will be launched in this month. The planning work has been started for its execution.
My name is Rahil. Though belonging to a very humble household where we could barely make ends meet I always had big aspirations. I am pursuing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. from AIKTC School of Engineering and Technology, New Panvel. However like all good things, Education also comes with an ... Read more
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.