AMP Pune Chapter organised monthly Chapter meeting on Sat, 10th Feb ‘18
Association of Muslim Professionals’ (AMP) Pune Chapter held its monthly Chapter meeting on Saturday, 10th February, 2018. The meeting was held at AKI's Poona College of Arts Science & Commerce and attended by AMP members, volunteers and speakers, from 6 pm to 7.30 pm.
The following activities were carried out:
- The program started with the recitation of holy Quran (2:282) and its brief translation by Abdullah Ansari.
- This was followed by the introduction round where all the attendees introduced themselves and told everyone about their association with AMP.
- Abdullah Ansari walked everyone through the updates about the AMP All India Convention 2017 and shared few pictures of it.
- The idea, need and report of AMP's Angel Campaign was also shared with everyone.
- AMP’s various flagship projects of like SDLs, Job Drives, Job Fairs, ETP Workshops and AMP Zakat Fund (AZF) were discussed in brief.
- Ms. Shagufta Inamdar shared updates about the SDL Project in Pune and the roadmap for the SDL project for the remaining part of the Academic Session as well as for the next academic session.
Everyone present participated in the discussions and showed their willingness to participate in AMP's forthcoming activities.
Post the Chapter meeting, the AMP team also got to meet with Mr. Aftab Anwar Shaikh, Principal, Poona College and personally thanked him for providing the venue for the meeting.
Thanks & Regards,