AMP is happy to announce the Report Card for the month of March 2022!
2 Job Fairs
4 Job Drives
4 Multi-location Job Drives in Mumbai (Kurla, Andheri, Malad, Nerul)
• 22 Corporates participated with 2,000+ vacancies
• 282 candidates interviewed
• 371+ Causes funded with total fundraising of ? 60,39,126 donated by 1,402 donors.
18 Online Employability Training Program (ETP)
• 13 college ETPs
• 5 open ETPs
• 620 students attended and benefitted.
2 Offline Employability Training Program (ETP)
• ETP conducted at MSA School, Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
125 students of class 12th and 10th attended the program
• ETP conducted at ITI, Islamiah College, Vaniyambadi Tamil Nadu
230 students attended the program
5 Career Guidance Seminars
• The AMP Tonk Chapter conducted 3 seminars on "Career Guidance and Study Tip for boards students on the topic of "After 10th What?".140 students attended and benefitted
• AMP Gulbarga Chapter conducted a Seminar for students of classes 8th, 9th and 10th on Career guidance and exam.50 students attended at Al-Qualam English Medium School Aland at Dist. Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• AMP Chennai Chapter conducted Free NEET coaching and motivational talk for girls that 15 students attended at Creating hands, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
8 Special events
• AMP Bulandshar Chapter, UP conducted a session on How we can create awareness regarding govt schemes attended by 40 individuals at We Global Foundation.
•AMP Tirupattur Chapter, Tamil Nadu organized IndiaZakat.com - Cause Raising event on Revolution on the students’ life Good citizen attended by 20 students at Al-Huda matriculation school.
• AMP Bangalore Chapter, Karnataka conducted a special lecture on Plan your future- Choose the career attended by 90 students at Madrasa E Tarbiyatul Banath.
• AMP Tonk Chapter, Rajasthan conducted a 2-hour session on strategies to crack government competitionsthat 30 graduates attended and benefitted.
• AMP Pratapgadh Chapter, UP conducted a session on Importance of Women's Education in Islam with the participation of 100 attendees.
• AMP Gulbarga Chapter, Karnataka with Coordination of Muslim Sangh Youth Team conducted a special program on Importance of Education with participation of 70 attendees.
• AMP Belgaum Chapter, Karnataka organized a Felicitation Program for VTU Toppers.25 students attended the celebration at Rooman Technologies office, Belgaum, Karnataka.
• AMP Gulbarga Chapter, Karnataka conducted a felicitation program for VTU toppers. 60 students attended the celebration at City Academy Auditorium.
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.