AMP is pleased to announce the Report Card for the month of December 2022!
Job Fair in Lucknow
1,191+ Candidates Interviewed
341+ Candidates Selected & Shortlisted
21 Corporates Attended
188 causes funded by 1,206 donors
Employability Training Program (ETP):
2 Online ETPs conducted, Attended by 116+ final year College Students
School Development Programs (SDP):
• AMP Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) organised a Teacher Training Workshop attended by 50 Teachers at JIT Training Centre
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) conducted Parenting Workshop, 150 Parents participated at MHM Public School
• Conducted 12 Career Guidance Seminars (CGS) across 2 Chapters, Bijapur (Karnataka) and Kanpur Nagar (Uttar Pradesh) attended by 2,196 Students across Schools and Colleges
NTS Promotion in Schools and Institutes
Mobilization meeting for registration in School for NTS-2022 at Rampur (Uttar Pradesh):
2,600+ School Students participated
25 Madrasah Students participated
National Talent Search (NTS) 2022 Felicitation Ceremony
72,000+ Students Registered, out of which
2,600 Ranking Students were Felicitated
1 Special Event:
• AMP Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) conducted a Parents' Orientation Programme in which 120 Parents participated at Ali Public School, Barabanki
• AMP Institution Connect conducted 3 Workshops on Women's Health, Cancer Prevention ,Physio Benefits & 25 Unit Blood Donation attended by 225 participants
• MOU Signed with Shaheen Degree College, Bidar (Karnataka)
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.