AMP is happy to announce the Report Card for the month of April 2021!
4 Online Employability Training Programs:
• 150+ participants attended & benefitted
6 AMP Online Employability Training Programs in Colleges:
• RMS Institute of Pharmacy, Malegaon, Maharashtra.
• Burman Group of Institutions, Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
• S D Government College, Beawar, Rajasthan.
• GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• Amritsar Pharmacy College, Amritsar, Punjab.
• Maulana Azad University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
• Glocal University, Saharanpur, Uttarpradesh.
• Sandur Polytechnic, Bellary, Karnataka.
385+ Students participated
1 AMP Webinar:
• AMP conducted Webinar on Career in Law - Opportunities at Law firms.
100+ Participants attended the webinar.
1 Special Event
• AMP Lucknow conducted IZC Awareness & Computer Lab Inaugural Program.
70+ students participated.
• 2 New Corporate Registration
• 510+ Candidates Registered & 46+ Candidates shortlisted through AMPowerJobs.com.
264+ causes raised with total fundraising of Rs. 61,47,313 donated by 1,156 donors.
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.