Following are the major activities conducted by AMP across India in October 2016;
1. AMP Mumbai Office conducted 3 successful job drives across Mumbai on October 15th, 22nd & 29th, 2016 in Mira Road, Andheri and Navi Mumbai. Corporates like Compass Group, Reliance, TMI and Naved Mulla & Associates participated. Altogether more than 100 candidates attended interviews out of which a few were selected on the spot and some were called for the further rounds of interviews.
2. AMP Bangalore Chapter conducted a Job Drive on October 22, 2016. Corporates like Dish TV and Delhivery.com participated. This Job Drive was organized at a very short notice of one day and about 12 candidates participated.
3. AMP Tamil Nadu Chapter organised ‘Eureka 2016’ a Science Exhibition for school students, at Khaderia Higher Secondary School, Vaniyambadi, on October 23rd & 24th where about 500 young school children participated and benefited from this extremely innovative event.
4. Skill Developments Lectures (SDLs) were conducted in 52 schools by various city chapters across India.
5. AMP Career Chart was distributed to 10 schools across the country.
6. AMP Mumbai office hired a Senior Project Co-ordinator, EAC (Employment Assistance Cell) Miss. Nishat Shaikh to handle Corporate Connect and oversee the activities of the Cell.
7. AMP Employment Assistance Cell (EAC) organized a meeting with 4 HR Consultancies to understand the Recruitment process and increase the circle of influence.
8. Mr. Aamir Edresy, President AMP, addressed the meeting of Muslim HR Professionals in Pune on Saturday, October 30th 2016 to discuss the possibilities of coming together and helping Muslim candidates get better jobs with their assistance in Pune as well as Pan-India.
9. AMP Kuwait Chapter conducted a program on Leadership Skills & Confidence Building by Mr. Abdulla Thakur, CEO at Dhow Capital (Al-Sagar Group), an expert coach on developing Leadership Skills on Saturday, 29 October 2016.
10. Initiated a group called AMP Digital Communication Group for a discussion on Google’s special features for Not for Profit Organisations. The group has been founded by Mr. Imran Ali Khan, National Coordinator-Communications for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
11. AMP Sholapur Chapter organized a Program on UPSC Scholarship by eminent speaker Zahid Ali Khan Iqbal on October 22, 2016.
12. AMP is launching Project Ampower with Employment Oriented Courses and Skill India Initiatives for which the Project Head – Mr. Asif Shaikh has been shortlisted.
13. As part of AMP Zakat Fund, Higher Studies Scholarships cheques of Rs. 10,000/- each were issued to 10 students and 1 cheque of Rs. 25,000/- for Self Employment. About 90 more students will be given Scholarship cheques.
14. Preparations have begun to commemorate the birth day of Moulana Abul Kalam Azaad, on November 11, 2016, the for organizing a National SDL Campaign on November 19th ‘Kamyabi ka Wahid Raasta – Taaleem’. These are guidance lectures which will be conducted in more than 300 schools across India.
15. A total of 7 colleges have been selected & dates have been finalized for conducting Employability Training Programmes starting in November.
16. Job Fair Calendar has been finalized for December in Andheri and Mira Road in January. The ground work has started with the Corporates. Job Fairs are also being planned in Indore, Delhi and Kolkata for 2017.
17. A Mock Interview Workshop is being planned for Students of Engineering in the Mechanical stream by AMP Pune Chapter on November 20, 2016.
18. AMP Office Team were trained on Corel Draw and MS Excel by our committee members Mr. Javed Sayed and Mr. Soheb Selia.
My name is Rahil. Though belonging to a very humble household where we could barely make ends meet I always had big aspirations. I am pursuing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. from AIKTC School of Engineering and Technology, New Panvel. However like all good things, Education also comes with an ... Read more
Can people like you and me think of brining about a revolution? The revolution has already arrived and the actual harbinger of the revolution is AMP! These are the people who work selflessly for the community and forge a path for others to follow. I admire these ...
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.