Following are the major activities conducted by AMP across India in February 2017:
1. AMP conducted successful job drives at Mira Road, Pune, Nashik and Hyderabad in February, 2017.
Mira Road - 18th February:
Pune - 18th February:
Nashik- 25th February:
Hyderabad - 25th February:
2. Skill Developments Lectures (SDLs) were conducted on Republic Day, from 26th January to 4th February, 2017 on the topic ‘Indian Constitution…Our Rights…Our Responsibilities’. Around 300 lectures were conducted for more than 30,000 students in 60 Cities all over India.
Republic Day Campaign - 26th January to 4th February:
3. Regular Skill Development Lectures (SDLs) were conducted in 12 different AMP Chapters in 53 schools.
4. AMP Career Chart was distributed to more than 16 schools across the country.
5. AMP conducted a successful Employability Training Program ‘Interview Crackathon’ by renowned Corporate Trainer and AMP Member, ‘Mr. Tanveer Ahmed’ in 13 cities from 13th February to 25th February, 2017 in which more than 2100 candidates participated.
ETP Campaign - 13th February to 25th February, 2017
6. AMP conducted an ETP Programme in Maharashtra College, Mumbai, on 18th Feb 2017 by renowned Corporate Trainer ‘Mr. Mohammed Ali Naik’.
The programme was attended by 51 final year Degree College students and was greatly appreciated by Dr. Sirajuddin Chougle, Principal, Maharastra College, who wanted AMP to conduct these programmes Fortnightly or Monthly.
ETP ture in Maharashtra College, Mumbai 18th February 2017
7. As part of AMP Zakat Fund, Higher Studies Scholarships cheques of Rs. 10,000/- each were issued to 86 students and 4 cheques of Rs. 25,000/- for Self Employment. About 14 more students will be given Scholarship cheques.
Tentative Plans for the month of March, 2017
1. Multiple Job Drives are planned in different cities of India.
2. Team AMP will be conducting a Nationwide Workshop on Study Skills to enhance the studying and learning skills of students.
3. Team AMP has planned its Principals Meet at various cities to conduct regular lectures at all schools and colleges.
My name is Rahil. Though belonging to a very humble household where we could barely make ends meet I always had big aspirations. I am pursuing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. from AIKTC School of Engineering and Technology, New Panvel. However like all good things, Education also comes with an ... Read more
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.