Stress Interview Questions
· What are your short/long-range objectives?
· What do you look for in a job?
· Why did your business fail?
· What can you do for us that someone else cannot do?
· Why should we hire you?
· How do you rate companies to your classmates?
· How is your health? Have you ever had counseling?
· How do you respond to/work under pressure?
· What is your philosophy of management?
· Do you prefer staff or line work? Why?
· What salary are you worth? Why?
· What were the major accomplishments of your career?
· What are your major strengths/weaknesses?
· How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
· How long would you stay with us?
· If you could start again, what would you do differently?
· How do you rate yourself as a manager?
· What new goals or objectives have you established recently? Why?
· How would your boss describe you? Subordinates?
· Have you received any job offers yet?
· What features of your previous jobs have you liked? Disliked?
· Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.
· Describe the essence of success.
· What was the last book you read?
· What interests you about this position/firm?
· Don't you feel you'd be better off in a different size organization?
· Will you be out to take your boss' job?
· Describe your personality
· Have you helped increase profits, reduced costs, increased customer base, etc.?
· Have you hired people before? What do you look for?
· Have you fired people before? Why?
· We do drug-screening. Do you have any problem with that?
· With your background, what makes you think you can do this job?
· Are you sure you want this job? After all, you've never done anything related to this.
· I don't think you have what it takes for this job. What do say?
· Can you describe a typical day for someone in this position?
· What is the top priority of the person who accepts this job?
· What are the day-to-day expectations and responsibilities of this job?
· How will my leadership responsibilities and performance be measured? And by whom? How often?
· Can you describe the company’s management style?
· Can you discuss your take on the company’s corporate culture?
· What are the company’s values?
· How would you characterize the management philosophy of this organization? Of your department?
· What is the organization’s policy on transfers to other divisions or other offices?
· Are lateral or rotational job moves available?
· Does the organization support ongoing training and education for employees to stay current in their fields?
· What do you think is the greatest opportunity facing the organization in the near future? The biggest threat?
· How is this department perceived within the organization?
· Is there a formal process for advancement within the organization?
· What are the traits and skills of people who are the most successful within the organization?
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.