Employability Training Programmes (ETP) Nation Wide Campaign
AMP announces the Employability Training Programme (ETP) Campaign on the topic of ‘Campus to Corporate – Win the Interview, Win the Job’. The Campaign will run between 10th Dec. 2019 to 10th Feb 2020.
For this campaign to be a great success, we need your support to reach maximum Colleges/Universities across the country. Our major focus will be on the Final Year Students. We will prepare them to successfully win the first interview of their career. Together we must try to do these workshops in atleast 100 Colleges across the country.
1. You are requested to finalize atleast one College in your City.
2. Finalize a Trainer to conduct this workshop. If you face any difficulty, we will try to help with trainers.
3. Once you have decided on a College/University in your Chapter please share the following details with us:
1. Name of College/university
2. Date of workshop
4. Name and contact of SPOC from College
5. Detail of Trainer
4. Duration of the workshop: 4 hours.
To dowanload the material to conduct the workshop download it from Here
We are confident that this program will help the students develop a positive mind-set and will be beneficial to them in their future corporate life.
Your contribution can make a huge difference in the lives of many students. AMP's vision of empowering society by Education turns into reality with the help and tireless efforts of dedicated members like you and together we can make the difference.
For any kind of query please feel free to contact us on 8291101316 or drop an email to email@example.com
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.