3rd Social Leadership Summit (2019)
MOVEMENT FOR EMPOWERMENT OF MUSLIM INDIANS (MOEMIN)
ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIM PROFESSIONALS (AMP)
Social Leaders and NGO's have a major, crucial and vital role in the empowerment and development of the community and country at large. Social leaders are assets, backbone and face of any community who play a key role in motivating and leading the community to the heights of progress and empowerment and thus framing destinies. They are the people who have deep understanding of issues at the ground level and enjoy negotiating skills to respond in vibrant democratic setups.
Movement for Empowerment of Indian Muslims (MOEMIN) in collaboration with Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is organising “3rd Social Leadership Summit (2019) ” from 1st to 3rd March 2019 at India Islamic Cultural Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
The Summit will be attended by Politicians, Bureaucrats, Academicians, Intellectuals and Civil Society Activists of National Stature. We are also confident that representatives of more than 300 NGOs from across the country working at ground level would participate to share their experiences and interact with each other for future planning, Insha’Allah.
Dates of Summit:
1st (Friday), 2nd (Saturday) & 3rd (Sunday) March 2019
10:00AM - 6:00PM (all 3 days)
India Islamic Cultural Centre, # 87-88, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Who can participate?
Existing active Social Leaders / Activist as individuals or an NGO
Young Leaders in the making
Need of the hour for Muslim Community:
1. Initiate dialogue, plan strategies and work vigorously to achieve goals set by Sachar Committee Report.
2. Identify systematic factors and assist Muslim NGOs in getting their share in mainstream ministries of Central and State Government.
3. Pursuing social, educational and economic aspirations within the government provided infrastructure and other opportunities.
4. Collaboration and partnership between civil society and private institutions.
5. Engaging Muslim Social activists and leaders to work unitedly.
Mission of National Social Leadership Summit 2019
1. Engaging the young upcoming social leaders.
2. Planning for future strategies for concentrated efforts to achieve community goals.
3. To motivate social activists to commit themselves to be part of the social development programs for next two years.
4. To get enlightened and share innovative and bold solutions for pressing social and environmental issues.
5. To work for intra community and inter community dialogue.
6. To explore possibilities to develop skilled leaders in different fields.
7. To engage the participating activists in dialogue with political leaders.
8. To analyse government initiated schemes and get acquainted with ways to engage people to join various causes and do more.
National Social Leaders Award 2019:
The organizers of the summit will Award 5 Muslim Social leaders who are tirelessly working for the cause of the community with a missionary zeal. The nominations for the Award have started and a high level team of Muslim Intellectuals and Civil Society activists will be selecting the final 5 for the Awards. If you are aware of any such known or low-profile Muslim Social Leader who has made a great impact, please do send in the nominations along with a brief note with introduction and background to email@example.com
Be A Patron:
Become Patron of the event by contributing a Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten Thousand only).
Be A Delegate:
Become Delegate of the Summit by registering and sending a sum of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One Thousand only)
Registration of Delegates:
Maximum of the first 350 delegates would be registered keeping the seating capacity of the IICC auditorium in mind.
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/SocialLeadershipSummit
1. Please fill the above online Registration form latest by 25th February 2019 and send the nominal delegation fee of Rs. 1000/- per delegate.
2. The delegates can send their registration fee by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) favouring "Movement for Empowerment of Muslim Indians" by Speed Post or Courier to following address latest by 25th February 2019.
Movement for Empowerment of Muslim Indians (MOEMIN)
#2143, Ahata Kaley Sahab, Qasimjan Street,
Ballimaran, Delhi - 110006 (INDIA)
Delegates or Donors can also transfer their registration fee or donations from Indian Bank Accounts as MOEMIN do not have FCRA and does not accept foreign donations.
Details for Online Payment for registration fees:
Account Name: Movement for Empowerment of Muslim Indians
Account No. : 601210110004476
Bank Name: Bank of India
Branch Name: HAMDARD DAWAKHANA
IFSC Code: BKID0006012
A scan copy of the receipt or online payment along with the Registration Form can be sent on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Details of the ‘Third National Muslim Social Leadership Summit’ can also be seen at http://www.moemin.org or www.ampindia.org
About Last Two Social Leadership Summits
In last two Summits, a former Prime Minister, ministers, prominent parliamentarians, chief ministers, community leaders, bureaucrats, security experts, renowned media personals and policy planners have addressed the participants beside lively participation by the delegates representing different fields of life from more than 22 states and union territories.
A short and brief synopsis of the National Social Leadership Summit can be viewed on YouTube on following Link:
General Secretary, MOEMIN
President, All India Muslim Majlis e Mushawarat
Twitter Handle: @navaidhamid
President, Association of Muslim Professionals